You are here, most likely, because you clicked on a link in an app I wrote or support.
My LLC, Timmins Technologies, LLC is not a massive multinational corporation. Work on it is primarily (but not exclusively) done by me. If you need support, or have questions about a product or a bill, read below.
- Android Applications
- Applications on the Android Market are supported via e-mail. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requests.
- Known issues:
- Who was that: The source code for this early PhoneGap based application was largely lost when Adobe removed their build service. I had server issues that caused it to go down for a while. It should be back. And yeah, I'm re-writing it as a native app as time allows.
- This telecommunications database is supported by emailing email@example.com . While I do accept calls regarding payment questions and occasional requests on my cell phone, I generally do not support the site via the phone and will likely ask you to email details to firstname.lastname@example.org . If I haven't responded to you in a day or two, feel free to call me at +1-248-379-7826. This is my personal cell phone, and I am likely to answer unrecognized numbers with a great deal of suspicion.
- Timmins Technologies, LLC Long Distance / VoIP services
- These are supported by emailing email@example.com or calling my cell at +1-248-379-7826 or via the original contact methods you used to get access to begin with. G+ hangouts, IRC, and Facebook Messenger are acceptable contact methods for these services in addition to the ones above provided you have adequate mutual access to the services.
- Other apps, API consumers, or miscellaneous services
- Guarantee/Warranty: These services, which may include experimental software, services, equipment, schematics, firmware, or any other application, fimware, software, hardware or service are provided as-is with no warranty, no guarantee of continued use, and no guarantee of uptime.
- Terms of service: I may use arbitrary reasons, or no reasons at all to provide or deny services at any time. While it's unlikely you're paying for something that fits this description, to the extent you have, it is unlikely you can get a refund.
- Privacy: While I make typical attempts to maintain security of my systems, the code used in these sorts of applications is unaudited, largely untested beyond normal use, sometimes poorly maintained if maintained at all, and is likely to utilize any OAuth permissions granted to it, and to log that data in perpetuity based on whatever criteria the API provider uses. This data may be used for any legally permissible purpose, folded, mutilated, spindled, aggregated, sold to the highest bidder, or otherwise hacked out of my systems and sent all over oblivion. I typically write this sort of code for fun or hobby (or personal use), and I don't always follow the usual standard of care I would for those sorts of things.
For hobby projects, in plain english language: I will do whatever is legal, whenever I want, within the guidelines of the data provider giving me access to the data. I will not knowingly violate any TOS/AUP or law. If this makes you uncomfortable, you probably shouldn't provide me, or anyone else access to that data.