If you were interested in my telcodata API/CNAM stuff I talked about earlier this year, I've finally implemented it.
See the above URL. The costs are beyond reasonable, so if it interests you let me know.
Stolen from someone else on my friends list:
1. Last thing you burned while attempting to cook?
2. Describe yourself in three words : Crazy, Sexy, Cool (okay so I just stole these from TLC)
3. How long does it take you to get ready for your day?
Depends on how late I woke up. The only fixed fact is that no matter when I wake up, I am inevitably 5-10 minutes late for work. Could be 6am, hell, I could probably wake up 30 minutes late and still arrive 10 minutes late.
4. Favorite place to blow $50?
In my savings account, I want a down payment on a house already.
5. How many people have you thought were "the one"?
1. I acted on that and have no regrets.
6. What is something that turns you off from the opposite sex?
Smoking, without a doubt. But this very question is irrelevant due to #5.
7. What kind of car do you drive?
The fullest, messiest '98 Plymouth Grand Caravan in existence.
8. What's in your CD player right now?
Either a mix CD or "Arabic Groove" (don't ask. Okay, well since you asked, it's a weird mix of arabic music that is a mix between rap, middle eastern folk music, and in some cases, I swear US western/country music. If I understood the lyrics better I'd have more clarity on that. Blame
9. What celebrity would you have coffee with?
I don't drink coffee. But I'd drink something else while Lewis Black drinks coffee.
10. What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with?
11. What kind of toothpaste do you use?
Don't know. Never paid attention to that.
12. What time do you go to bed?
Approximately midnight unless something else is going on.
13. Last movie you saw?
Snakes on a Plane
14. Last TV show you watched?
15. Who is your best friend?
I prefer not to categorize my friends by nominating preferences among them. If I didn't think they were awesome, they wouldn't be my friend.
16. Who in your family do you best get along with?
hah, that's a tough one. I'd have to say that would be a mix between my dad's side, my stepmom's side and my father in law. My mother's side and my mother in law's side are more distant than they should be.
17. Who do you have a crush on?
18. What time is it right now?
19. Are you planning a vacation/travel?
Not actively, though I do have tenative plans to go camping next summer. I'm out of vacation time at the moment, due to plans last summer.
20. When/Where was the last time you traveled?
Lincoln, MI/Oscoda, MI/East Tawas, MI/etc. Work assignment a weekend or so ago.
21. Do you believe in love?
23. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Crushing the sad, withered remnants of AT&T's LEC as well as GTE North under my steel toed boots with a mischevious grin. Gotta set your goals high.
Okay, house and kids for sure. That much I know. But beyond that all I know for sure is that it's gonna be awesome.
24. Sinful snacking weakness?
My snacking isn't sinful, it keeps me from passing out. My weakness in the "things I shouldn't eat" category is cookies.
24. Most prized possesion?
All I have for sure is my life and my love. Anything else can be seized, destroyed, or stolen at any time. I try not to get attached.
26. Would you ever sell it/how much?
27. What is one of your pet peeves?
Being ignored when I'm trying to convey something of importance.
28. Favorite kind of ice cream?
Homemade strawberry, lactose free.
The last one is my favorite.
The new shock strategy, in which sari-clad and heavily made up eunuchs accompany officials on their rounds of crowded shopping areas in a country notorious for tax evasion and non-payment, has been declared a success.
Also known as hijras, they are widely feared and move around towns and cities in groups and demand money on occasions such as marriage or the birth of a child. They are believed to have occult powers.
Obviously, they don't have firearms laws there….
hahaha. So I was checking my email this morning, and there were like 50 spams in there with subject lines like:
It's me, Alexandria
It's me, Robert
It's me, Becky
It's me, Charles
All I could think of is:
It's me, Mario!