* I have had it with these motherfuckin snakes on this motherfuckin plane. you are going to go see it. and pay for it. B movie goodness.
* I've had my EVDO card for only a few hours and have pushed a good 50 gigs over it so far. Sprint loses. Especially since I basically got the card for free, and am going to return it in less than 30 days to get the Revision A EVDO cards when they arrive in the local sprint store. I gotta remember to take the EVDO plan off my normal phone handset now that this works or I'm gonna be really shocked by the bill. eek.
* I'm on some awesome "power is damn near free as long as you use it at night" cool ass plan thing with detroit edison now. They're gonna pull my meter in the next 15 days to install some really sophisticated one that keeps track of not only how much power I use, but when I use it. I'm going to save a fortune.
* Happy! YAY! Very much so still. Job, relationship, all that shit. Except for school, that's just blah.
* Some weird conservative-esque hippy at school tried to sell me on some wack ass tax replacement scheme where there's like some sort of 25% GST on all stuff and that's it. Yea, that's right you stinky hippie, let's give the federal government control over all the money to redistribute. We need more bridges to nowhere. If only my words could penetrate the solid wall of patchuli surrounding him.
6 thoughts on “random crap”
you are going to go see it. and pay for it. B movie goodness.
ummm, no. I have absolutely zero intention of going to go see the movie, or paying for it whether it's in the theaters or Blockbuster. Hell, I don't even intend on downloading it, and if it's on TV I'm gonns switch the channel. From everything I've seen, its the action equivalent of Beavis and Butthead or Dumb and Dumber.
Both of which were great movies for what they were.
Well when the preview says it all, whats left to the imagination?
Theres Snakes… On a Plan… With Jackson….
Hrm, ok? Can I get a refund now?
No. This is the first movie that is truly truth in advertising. You knew what you were paying for.
I was reading on GeekNewsCentral.com how he had a zilch for signal on two seperate cell systems at his mother's home in bumfuck Indiana (he lives in Hawaii normally, but yet his EVDO/sprint card picked up a signal. cha ching! lol.
on a seperate, but electronically related note, you have a Garmin Legend GPS right? is it the C(olor) version? What is the battery life like? I've been debating between the Legend C and the Vista C (i really drool over the Vista but I've read bad reviews on the battery life, so I dunno)… Any thoughts?
I got that.
I went and got a 1GB microsd card for it, and crammed the entire Eastern seaboard of mapsource on there. I can find anything in the free world. I can say "give me the nearest meijer" and not only does it find it, it gives me their phone number too. It's fucking awesome.