Stolen from someone else on my friends list:
1. Last thing you burned while attempting to cook?
2. Describe yourself in three words : Crazy, Sexy, Cool (okay so I just stole these from TLC)
3. How long does it take you to get ready for your day?
Depends on how late I woke up. The only fixed fact is that no matter when I wake up, I am inevitably 5-10 minutes late for work. Could be 6am, hell, I could probably wake up 30 minutes late and still arrive 10 minutes late.
4. Favorite place to blow $50?
In my savings account, I want a down payment on a house already. 🙂
5. How many people have you thought were "the one"?
1. I acted on that and have no regrets.
6. What is something that turns you off from the opposite sex?
Smoking, without a doubt. But this very question is irrelevant due to #5.
7. What kind of car do you drive?
The fullest, messiest '98 Plymouth Grand Caravan in existence.
8. What's in your CD player right now?
Either a mix CD or "Arabic Groove" (don't ask. Okay, well since you asked, it's a weird mix of arabic music that is a mix between rap, middle eastern folk music, and in some cases, I swear US western/country music. If I understood the lyrics better I'd have more clarity on that. Blame
9. What celebrity would you have coffee with?
I don't drink coffee. But I'd drink something else while Lewis Black drinks coffee.
10. What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with?
11. What kind of toothpaste do you use?
Don't know. Never paid attention to that.
12. What time do you go to bed?
Approximately midnight unless something else is going on.
13. Last movie you saw?
Snakes on a Plane
14. Last TV show you watched?
15. Who is your best friend?
I prefer not to categorize my friends by nominating preferences among them. If I didn't think they were awesome, they wouldn't be my friend.
16. Who in your family do you best get along with?
hah, that's a tough one. I'd have to say that would be a mix between my dad's side, my stepmom's side and my father in law. My mother's side and my mother in law's side are more distant than they should be.
17. Who do you have a crush on?
18. What time is it right now?
19. Are you planning a vacation/travel?
Not actively, though I do have tenative plans to go camping next summer. I'm out of vacation time at the moment, due to plans last summer.
20. When/Where was the last time you traveled?
Lincoln, MI/Oscoda, MI/East Tawas, MI/etc. Work assignment a weekend or so ago.
21. Do you believe in love?
23. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Crushing the sad, withered remnants of AT&T's LEC as well as GTE North under my steel toed boots with a mischevious grin. Gotta set your goals high.
Okay, house and kids for sure. That much I know. But beyond that all I know for sure is that it's gonna be awesome.
24. Sinful snacking weakness?
My snacking isn't sinful, it keeps me from passing out. My weakness in the "things I shouldn't eat" category is cookies.
24. Most prized possesion?
All I have for sure is my life and my love. Anything else can be seized, destroyed, or stolen at any time. I try not to get attached.
26. Would you ever sell it/how much?
27. What is one of your pet peeves?
Being ignored when I'm trying to convey something of importance.
28. Favorite kind of ice cream?
Homemade strawberry, lactose free.
9 thoughts on “”
/me tries to imagine tiny paul and becky hybrids running around
The horror! The horror!
You're not a corporation with insecure computers. There's nothing to fear.
You obviously haven't seen the network where I work.
your work has something to fear. You personally do not. 🙂
Our office has no real IT staff, if you fuck up our network we have to fix it.
Right, if my kids screw it up you probably wouldn't care. Hell, by the time there's any conception, you won't even be working where you're at. 🙂
lol, looking back, is it as bad as you thought??
We're safe so far, he hasn't learned to type yet… right?
he learned today how to play with the little plastic baby toy chain he has, and that's a 3 month old toy. He's been eyeing the OLPC menacingly…